2009年8月3日月曜日
The selfishness just suddenly come ok. I'm sory.
So da last Saturday, at last I went to KLCC.
With intention to watch The Proposal.
Doushitemo, mitai. Doushitemo dakara ne, wakaru?

Without even thinking about my assignment that pile up like mountain.
Without even thinking about 4 test that I will take on Monday.
Without even thinking that I will have to take retest paper.
Without even thinking that KLCC will be soooo pack like sardin dalam tin kemek bcuz of da PC Fair.

The only thing that I think about that time is my kokoro *heart*.

With Hidamo, old friend of mine.

The Proposal was seriously awesommmmeeeee!~~~
Seriously recommended. Bes layan cte jiwang2 yang xbape jiwang.
Senang cakap, klaka n asyik gelak je dalam wayang but at the same time make me smile..zutto..
Romanchiku dakara ne ^-^

Hidamo, thanks so much for that suteki evening.
Accompanied me, listened to me.

Demo, gomenne..
Itsu no ma ni ka, namida o nagashihajimechatte..

Ima, mou waraerun desu. Daijoubu.
Itsu made ga wakannai desukedo, kitto..daijoubu da to omou. ^-^

Demo ne, toki doki naitemo iin desuka ne..
Tashikani, sou to omou..



Ne, kata o kashitemo ii?

ラベル:

 
posted by pja_chan at 23:44 | Permalink |


5 Comments: